Thank you for visiting our website
Langton Green Village Hall is a modern purpose built Hall opened in 2007 by Greg Clark MP, extended in 2011 to include additional facilities and the Speldhurst Parish Council office.
The Hall is owned and run by the The Langton Green Village Hall Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO), registered with the Charity Commission as a CIO, number 1183160 and administered by a Committee of Management (the Trustees).
The CIO aims to meet the original objectives dating back to 1892 by "providing and maintaining a Village Hall for use by the inhabitants of the area without political, religious or other opinions, including use for meetings, lectures, classes and other forms of recreation and leisure time occupation."
The Trustees currently comprise four elected members and up to three members appointed by Speldhurst Parish Council (SPC), All Saints Langton Green Parochial Council (PCC), and Langton Green Village Society (LGVS).
The Elected Trustees are: Roger Mallett, Margaret Pearson, Roger Cartwright and Colin Murray.
The Appointed Trustees are: Stuart Smith (our Chairman) for LGVS and Malcolm Greenslade (Treasurer) for SPC.
To contact the Trustees directly with comments or questions,please email: firstname.lastname@example.org